Before starting trading on margin, you'll have to pass the KYC procedure. You can do it via this link.
1. Make sure you have funds on your Trading account.
2. Open the "Margin" tab and click the green "Margin" button in the upper right corner.
3. Choose the market for margin trading in the next window.
4. Enter the margin amount. Then click "Transfer". The funds will be transferred from your Trading account.
5. After the transfer is complete, you'll be able to open a margin trade. You'll see the leverage value in the upper right corner (the "Buying Power" block).
You can add more funds to your margin at any time.
How to set a margin order?
The process is pretty much the same as placing a regular order. The amount you can place the order with is limited by your Buying Power, which is your margin amount multiplied by the leverage value. You can see your current Buying Power in the upper right corner on the "Margin" tab.
Before your first order is filled, you can cancel it without any charges.
The order types available for margin trading are the same as those for spot trading.
How to change a margin amount?
Just open the "Margin" tab and click the green "Margin" button in the upper right corner.
You can either add more funds to your margin or retrieve some assets from the margin.
To do so choose "Add margin" or "Retrieve margin" at the top of the window, select the desired amount and click "Transfer".
Important: If you have an open margin trade, you can retrieve all the funds except for the minimum value required to keep the trade open.